Popcorn Time is a multi-platform application that allows you to stream recently aired episodes of your favorite TV shows and Movies as well. You will get full access to all the Movie and Tv shows available in the app regardless of your location or the device you’re using. In addition to this, you can also download any movie or TV show episode and save it on your device to watch later without internet connectivity. Popcorn Time is probably the most convenient app for streaming media content over the internet for free of cost.
You don’t have to worry about the charges or Sign up an account in order to use the Popcorn Time. The app boasts a straightforward and unique interface that will help you easily navigate and browse through thousands of movies and TV show titles. Today, in this article, I’m going to share step by step guide to download and install Popcorn Time for Android, iOS, and PC as well.
Also, Check – Popcorn Flix Apk Download The Latest Version For Android
How To Install Popcorn Time On Android?
Popcorn Time needs to be installed manually by downloading its Apk file on your Android device since it cannot be downloaded directly from Google Play Store. Therefore, you will have to perform a manual installation by following the below-mentioned steps to get Popcorn Time App on your Android device.
- Make sure to enable “Unknown Sources” from Settings in order to install Apk files.
- Download the latest version of Popcorn Time in the Apk file format through the link.
- Go to your “Downloads” folder and find the Popcorn Time Apk file to proceed.
- Tap on the Apk and confirm the installation to start the process on your Android device.
- The App will be installed within a few seconds, thereafter, you can start using it.
Additionally, you will have to grant certain permissions for the app to work properly on your Android device. So make sure to allow the necessary permissions requested by Popcorn Time to utilize its full features.
Must Read – Bee Movie Apk Download For Android Device
How To Install Popcorn Time On Windows
Unfortunately, Popcorn Time App doesn’t have its native version of Windows as of now. Therefore, you will have to use a third-party Android Emulator in order to use the Popcorn Time App on your PC. Go ahead and follow the below steps as mentioned properly.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator file from the official site on your PC.
- Run the downloaded file as Admin and follow the on-screen instructions to install the Emulator.
- After installation, open the Emulator and sing in with your Google account if prompted.
- Now download the Apk file of Popcorn Time from the above-mentioned link on your PC.
- Select the Apk of the App, drag and drop it in the Bluestacks Emulator Window.
- That’s it, the emulator will carry out the installation process automatically.
Bluestacks will automatically detect the Popcorn Time App once you drop it in its Window and in a few seconds, the app would be ready to use on your Emulator.
How To Install Popcorn Time On iOS?
The native iOS version of Popcorn Time has been launched recently by the developers. In order to install the app, you should a jailbroken iOS device with the Cydia app installed. Otherwise, you cannot install the app on your iOS device.
- Launch the Cydia App and Open up the “Manage” Tab on your iOS device.
- Tap on the “Add” option and enter the Popcorn Time Repo in the empty field.
- Navigate to the “Sources” option and find the Popcorn Time App in Cydia.
- Tap on “Install” to download the Popcorn Time files on your iOS device.
- Confirm the installation in the Cydia to install the Popcorn Time App on your iOS device.
The app would be installed within a few seconds after confirmation. Now exit the Cydia App and go back to your home screen to find the Popcorn Time App icon.
Popcorn Time is a robust and reliable app that provides high-quality Movies and TV shows from various streaming sites. You don’t have to pay anything to download or use the app on your iOS device. In case, if you’re using facing any issues during the installation process, then let us know in the comments.