Voot is a media streaming and entertainment app developed and published by Viacom 18 in the Google Play Store. Well, there might be a lot of apps in the market that provides you Movies or TV show streaming option on your smartphone. However, when it comes to watching Live TV channels, then hardly there are any apps in the market. Voot is an Android app that lets you watch tons of movies, TV shows, Originals, and Live TV channels as well on your smartphone without any additional software or setup.
If you would like to watch TV channels like Colours, and other Network 18’s TV channels, then Voot would be the best option for you. In addition to a large library of TV channels, it also has tons of other content to offer to its users. Today, in this article, we’ll be discussing Voot and how you can install it on your Android device for free.
Voot Apk Features:
Voot offers media streaming facility to its users, with tons of on-demand content such as Movies, TV shows, and Originals as well. In case if you’re still looking for reasons to try out this excellent app, then the below list of features should be enough.
- Over 50,000 hours of exciting content to stream whenever you want on your device.
- Access to a large array of movies and TV shows in various genres and languages.
- Get unrestricted access to award-winning voot originals and exclusive stories in the app.
- Catch up with the latest TV shows such as Big Boss, Work It Up and Many more.
- Stream any content such as Movie or TV show in full high definition on your device.
- Option to add subtitles to your streams with just one tap in the Voot App.
- Stay up to date with all the news and events happening around the world.
- You can also enjoy listening to your favorite Music in the Voot App for free.
- Regularly new content such as Movies or Tv shows are added to the library.
- Filter out of content based on your preferences such as Genre, Language, etc.
There are still a lot of reasons to check out the Voot App, which makes it superior compared to its competitors in the market. Go ahead and try out the latest version of Voot Apk yourself by following the below steps.
Read More – Viewster App Installation Guide For All Devices
How To Install Voot Apk On Android?
Voot is an official app released by Viacom18, for Android devices. You can directly download and install the latest version of the Voot App on your Android device from the Google Play Store. In case, if you’re unable to access Google Play Store, then here’s an alternative method.
You can download the Apk file of Voot from the below link and perform the manual installation to get the app on your Android device. Make sure to follow the below steps properly to avoid any issues.
- Go to your Settings->Open up Developer Options->Turn On Unknown Sources option->Exit.
- Now you can download the Apk file of Voot App on your device using the link.
- Head over to your “Downloads” folder to find the Apk file on your Android device.
- Simply Tap on the Apk file and confirm the installation of the Voot App to proceed.
- Voot App will be installed within a few seconds on your Android device.
- Now launch the Voot App on your Android device after the installation is complete.
- Grant the necessary permissions requested by the app to start streaming the content, that’s it!
Please keep in mind that certain permissions are required for the app to function properly on your Android device. Don’t worry, there won’t be any issues, it’s completely safe.
Voot is an official app that lets you watch tons of movies, TV shows along with originals released by Voot on your Android device. At the moment, Voot is probably the best option if you would like to a wide range of TV channels on your smartphone. Go ahead and follow the above-mentioned instructions properly to install the Voot Apk on your Android device.