There aren’t really any good options when it comes to free streaming of movies and TV shows on smartphones. However, PopcornFlix is an exception though, it features a premium interface to provide quality streaming experience to its users and has a large collection of Movies and TV shows to watch. PopcornFlix is a free streaming service, owned and managed by Screen Media ventures.
‘Popcornflix App does not require any subscription or membership in order to us. In fact, you don’t even need to provide your card details or any other details to start streaming your desired Movies or TV shows on your Android device. The only downside of PopcornFlix is it contains advertisements, which is understandable and acceptable since you’re not paying anything to use the service. Go ahead with the article if you would like to know more about the free streaming service of PopcornFlix app and how to install it on your Android device.
PopcornFlix App Features:
Despite being a free streaming service, PopcornFlix still somehow manages to bring new content such as Movies and TV show to the table. You can refer to the following list of features to know more about the PopcornFlix App.
- Watch any movie or TV show available on the platform for free of cost without any limits.
- No restrictions on content, you can watch as many titles as you want on your device.
- The App is compatible with all the Android devices running on Android version 4.4 or higher.
- Option to choose a wide range of Movies and TV shows in every category or genre.
- You can watch any Movie or TV show on your Android device in full high definition.
- Stream any movie or TV show from anywhere in the world at your convenience.
- The App is very lightweight and doesn’t consume much space on your Android device.
- You don’t need to subscription or membership plan to watch the content in Popcorn Flix.
- It comes with a built-in media player for streaming the content over the internet on your device.
The above-stated features should be enough to confirm the reliability of PopcornFlix App. Go ahead with the following the installation steps if you would like to try out the app on your Android device.
How To Install Popcornflix On Android?
PopcornFlix can be installed on any Android device directly from the Google Play Store. You can follow the alternative method mentioned below if you wish to install the PopcornFlix App manually on your Android device. However, make sure to enable “Unknown Sources” on your Android device to install Apk files.
Go to Settings-> Open up Developer Options-> Scroll down to find “Unknown Sources” option->Toggle it and cxit. Now you’re all ready to install the PopcornFlix Apk on your Android device.
- Firstly, download the Apk file of Popcorn Flix on your Android device using the link.
- After successful download, Open the Downloads folder and Tap on the Apk file to proceed.
- Hit the option “install” whenever prompted on your screen to begin the installation process.
- The App would be installed within a few seconds on your Android device post-confirmation.
- Open the PopcornFlix app and grant the necessary permissions to use the App on your device.
The permissions requested by PopcornFlix App are compulsory for the app to function properly on your Android device, Go ahead and grant the permission without any hesitation, it’s completely safe and free.
PopcornFlix boasts a sizeable collection of Movies and Tv shows in a lot of categories or genres. Despite being a free streaming app, it has managed to make a name for itself in the market by providing super user experience compared to its competitors. Go ahead and follow the above-mentioned guide to install the PopcornFlix Apk on your device. Let us know your experience with the app in the comments.