The below-mentioned guide will provide you with a step by step instructions to download and install the Vudu App on any Firestick device for free. There are quite a lot of streaming apps available in the market that charge a fixed monthly rental or subscription fee to watch a limited set of movies and TV shows.
It’s actually convenient to be able to stream your desired Movie or TV show whenever you want regardless of the device or platform. But the major issue with most of the streaming service providers is the lack of content of watch. In addition to this, they offer you a limited range of Movies and TV shows which you may not watch, but still, end up paying for it!
Vudu is an on-demand streaming service provider of movies and TV shows from all over the world. In Vudu App, you will have the option to pay individually for the Movies and TV shows that you wish to watch over the internet. Go ahead with the article to know more about the Vudu and how to install it on your Firestick device.
Why Is Vudu Different Than Others?
The majority of the streaming service providers straight up charge a flat rate from their subscribers for the service. In most cases, the users or viewers may not be interested in watching the movies or TV shows titles provided by the app. However, the problem is that you will have to pay even for the Movies or TV shows that you haven’t watched.
These is where Vudu comes into play, it allows you to select the Movies or TV shows that you wish to watch and pay for them individually to receive access. For the most part, the prices of various TV shows and Movies are quite inexpensive compared to the average pricing in the market. The users can also decide to rent out a movie or TV show if they want to watch it only a specific period of time.
In addition to this, you will also receive special discounts and offers when you purchase or rent movies or TV shows on a continued basis. It boasts a sizeable collection of latest Movies and Tv shows from various countries.
How To Install Vudu On Firestick?
A lot of people have been searching for ways to install Vudu App on their firestick devices since there’s no official app available in the Amazon App Store. You will have to sideload the app manually on your Firestick device in order to get the Vudu App. Go ahead and proceed with the following steps to easily download and install the Vudu App on your Firestick device for free.
- Enable “Unknown Sources” by going into the Settings of your Firestick device to proceed.
- Go back to the Home screen and type in “Downloader” in the search field box.
- Select the “Downloader” app from the results and install it on your Firestick device.
- After successful installation, open the “Downloader” App and grant necessary permissions.
- In the URl box, type the below-mentioned URL address correctly and hit the “Go” option,
- On the next page, find the “Vudu App” and select the “Download Vudu For Fire Tv” option.
- Now the Apk file of Vudu App will begin to download on your Firestick device.
- Open the Apk file and confirm the installation by selecting the “Install” option.
- That’s it, once the installation is complete, you can delete the Apk file if you wish.
You can find the Vudu App listed in “Apps and Games” on your Firestick device. Open the app and login or sign up your account to get started with your favorite Movies or Tv shows.
The official version of Vudu App isn’t available in the Amazon App Store, and the developers seem to have to launch it anytime soon. At this moment, the only way to install Vudu App on your Firestick device is by following the above-mentioned method. Make sure to reach us out in case if you’re struggling with the installation process of Vudu.