Kodi is a premium and feature-rich media player used by millions of users all over the world. The Media player is currently used by over 30 million users across multiple platforms such as Android, iOS and Windows. Kodi is a free cross-platform entertainment hub for various platforms. If you’re looking for a strong and reliable Media Player to stream your media content over the internet, then Kodi would be the best option. Kodi is compatible with multiple platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows.
Today, in this article, i will be providing a step by step guide to install Kodi App on Android, iOS, and Windows. Make sure to follow the steps in the guide properly to avoid any issues during the installation of the Kodi App on your device. Let’s dive into the guide right away without wasting any further time.
Kodi Media Player Features:
As stated earlier, Kodi is a robust Media Player that comes with various useful features. Go ahead with the following list to know the features of Kodi Media Player.
- Kodi Media Player is free to download and use for everyone on all platforms.
- The Media Player boasts a simple and attractive blue colored interface.
- Updates are released regularly to improve the performance and stability of the Media Player.
- Kodi is an open-source platform, developers can modify or develop their own Addons.
- Huge library of useful addons and skins to change the look of your Kodi App.
- Kodi has an active community where you can interact with other Kodi users.
- You can use the Kodi Media Player on multiple platforms without any issues.
That’s pretty much all you need to know about the Kodi Media Player. Now let’s jump into the installation process of Kodi App.
Read More – MegaBox HD Apk Download for Android Devices
How To Install Kodi On Android?
Kodi is officially available in the Google Play Store for users to download and install on their Android devices. Alternatively, you can follow the below-mentioned steps if you want to install Kodi App manually.
- Go ahead with the link to download the Apk file of Kodi App on your Android device,
- Find the Apk file under the “Downloads” folder on your Android device.
- Select and Open the Apk file of Kodi in order to start the installation process of the App.
- Tap on “Install” to begin the installation of Kodi App on your Android device.
- Now allow the required permissions for the App to function properly on your device.
Once the installation and necessary permissions are granted, you will be able to start using the Kodi App on your Android device without any issues.
How to Install Kodi On iOS?
You don’t need to jailbreak your iOS in order to install the Kodi App, although the app isn’t officially listed in the App Store for users to download. However, you can use a third party installer called “Tweak Box” to install the Kodi App on your iOS by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the official site of the Tweak Box App using the Safari Browser on your iOS device.
- Select the “Download” option and Tap on “Allow” whenever prompted on your screen.
- Once the profile is downloaded, Go to Settings->Open Profile Downloaded Option.
- On the next screen, click on the “Install” option and wait for the installation to complete.
- Now launch the TweakBox App on your iOS device and search for “Kodi App”.
- Select and Open the Kodi App page from the results and hit “Install: option.
- That’s all, the Kodi App will be downloaded and installed on your iOS device instantly.
How To Install Kodi On Windows?
The official developers of Kodi have launched a Windows version of Kodi that you can install on your computer or laptop by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the official site of Kodi App and download the installation file of Kodi.
- Run the installation file as Admin on your PC to begin the installation process.
- Grant the permission to install the App on your computer or laptop.
- Follow the instructions provided on your screen and complete the process.
- Go back to the Desktop to find the shortcut of Kodi App.
Use the shortcut created on your desktop to access the Kodi App on your computer or laptop. Now you can start streaming your media content on your PC.
Please keep in mind that Kodi itself does not provide or store any media content on its library. You will have to provide a remote storage location where the media content is stored to Kodi in order to start streaming. Let us know in the comments if you have doubts regarding the usage of Kodi or its installation process.