There aren’t many streaming apps available in the Google Play Store that provide anime content to its users. Although the streaming industry is highly saturated with options, The number of apps that provide anime shows and movies are relatively less. Also, the majority of people do not wish to subscribe to anime streaming service providers due to their hefty pricing. Therefore, it’s quite difficult to find a reliable app when it comes to streaming of anime and gaming related content.
Viewster is one of those handful of apps that provide free unlimited access to various Anime TV shows and Movies. In addition to this, users will also get access to a variety of gaming-related content for free in the app. Viewster is quite an underrated app compared to its competitors. Therefore, we’ve decided to come up with this article to help out our readers who are looking for an easy way to install Viewster on Android, iOS and windows.
How To Install Viewster On Android?
Viewster is probably one of the few streaming apps that provide free access to anime content legally. Since it’s a licensed app, you can find it in Google Play Store and install it on your Android device directly from there. Another way of installing Viewster on Android is by downloading its Apk from the below mentioned link.
- Click on the link to immediately start downloading Viewster Apk file on your Android device.
- In the meanwhile, Go to Settings->Developer Options->Enable Unknown sources and exit.
- Tap on the Apk of Viewster by opening the “Downloads” folder on your Android device.
- If prompted, tap on the”install” option to confirm the Viewster app installation on your device.
- Allow permissions requested by the Viewster on your device in order to use it.
Once the necessary permissions are granted, you simply need to sign up for an account in the Viewster app using your email address in order to start streaming anime or gaming-related app on your Android device. Don’t worry, there are no charges involved anywhere in the app.
How To Install Viewster on iOS devices?
Installing the Viewster app is fairly easy on iOS devices such as iPhones, iPads, etc. Viewster is officially is available in the App Store. You just need to follow the steps mentioned in the below guide to install Viewster on your iOS device within a few seconds.
- Launch the App Store on your iOS device and navigate to the “Apps” section.
- Type “Viewster” in the search bar and wait for the results to load on your device.
- Find the “Viewster” app in the results and Tap on its icon to proceed further.
- You can find the details related to Viewster app in its description page if you want.
- Tap on “Install” to download and install automatically on your iOS device from App Store.
You don’t need to “Trust” the app by going into settings since the app is downloaded directly from the App Store. You can find the Viewster app icon your home screen and open it up from there.
How To Install Viewster On Windows?
Viewster App needs to be installed through Android Emulator on your PC since it doesn’t have an official version for Windows OS. Therefore, you’ll first install Bluestacks or Nox Player in order to download and install the Viewster app on your PC.
- Head over to the official page of Bluestacks or Nox Player and download it on your PC.
- Open the Emulator installation file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Now launch the Android Emulator and sign in with your Google account if prompted.
- Download the Apk file of Viewster from the above link and place it on your desktop.
- Drag the Viewster Apk file into the Emulator window to begin the installation, that’s it.
The Emulator will automatically pick up the Apk file and install it as soon as you drop it in the window. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the App and start using it on your Emulator.
Viewster is a reliable option if you would like to watch Anime and Gaming related on your Smartphone or PC. The App performs seamlessly and provides an interruption-free streaming experience to the user. Go ahead and check out the app yourself by following the above-mentioned steps.