Vidmate is entertainment where you will find tons of funny and informational content in the form of videos. The major reason why a lot of people used Vidmate is that it allows the user to download any video or song from the internet with just one tap. It also serves as an App Store for apps (such as free streaming apps) that you don’t typically find in Google Play Store. In short, Vidmate is a multi-functionality tool with millions of users from around the world.
Anyone can download and install the Vidmate app on their Android device or PC simply by following the below-mentioned guides. There are no charges or payments involved anywhere in the processor in the app, it’s absolutely free and you don’t even need to create an account to get started. However, in order to access certain features, you might have to register an account in the app.
How To Install Vidmate Apk On Android?
Since the app isn’t officially available in the Google Play Store, a lot of people have been looking for ways to install the Vidmate app on their Android devices. In order to get the vidmate on your device, you will have to download its Apk file and perform a manual installation. Go ahead with the following steps to install the VidMate App on your device.
- Download the official Vidmate app in the Apk file format on your Android device using the link.
- Now enable “Unknown Sources” option by opening the Settings menu in order to install Apk files.
- Find the Apk file of Vidmate in your “Downloads” folder and open it up to proceed.
- Tap on the “Install” option whenever prompted in order to begin the installation process.
- Now you just have to wait for the installation to complete on your Android device.
Once the installation is complete, you can open up the Vidmate and grant the necessary permissions required by the app in order to start using it. You can download unlimited videos or songs using the vidmate app without any restrictions on your Android device.
How To Install VidMate On PC?
In order to use VidMate on PC, you will have to make use of an Android Emulator such as Nox Player. Since there’s no official windows version of Vidmate, we’ll be using the Android Emulator to install the App on PC. You may choose to use any other Android Emulator in case if you want for this purpose.
- Go to the official site of the Nox Player and download its installation files on your PC.
- Open up the installation file as Admin and complete the emulator installation process.
- After the installation is complete, launch the Emulator and sign in with your Google account.
- Now you’ll have to download the Apk file of VidMate and place it on your desktop.
- Drag the Apk file and drop it in the Emulator window to begin the installation of Vidmate.
The Emulator will automatically begin to install the Vidmate as soon as you drop the Apk file in it. You should be able to see the App icon on your Emulator home screen within a few seconds. Once it’s completed, you can open the Vidmate and start using it to download your desired Videos or Songs for free.
I hope the above-mentioned guides were able to help in installing the Vidmate app on your Android device and PC. In case if you’re facing any issues during the installation process of the app, then feel free to let me know using the comment section. Also, share the article with others who might find it useful!