There are hundreds of media players available in the Google Play Store that can play media files. However, not many of them offer advanced features media playback features that could actually improve the user’s experience. On the other hand, we’ve got MX Player which, is probably the most robust and powerful media player in Google Play Store for Android devices. The majority of the android users rely on Mx Player for playing media files on their devices. You can use the app to pretty much any media file on your Android device.
MX Player comes with powerful hardware acceleration to enhance the performance on your device and improves your experience significantly. In case, if you’re still using the default media player that comes preinstalled on your device for playing media files, then it’s time to switch over to MX Player. You might want to check out the below-mentioned list if you would like to know the features of MX Player.
What are the Features of MX Player Apk:
MX Player is a standalone media player that supports a lot of video formats. Also, the app is available for free and can be installed on any Android device with little to no effort. The below-mentioned list showcases all the features of the MX Player app.
- Apply hardware acceleration to pretty much any video format with HW+ decoder option.
- You can zoom your videos simply by Pinching in or out on your Android device’s screen.
- It also comes with multi-core decoding to enhance your viewing experience on your device,
- Option to stream your favorite Music for free from anywhere in the world from the app itself.
- No additional setup or installation is needed to use the full features of the MX Player on your device.
- You can also share files with your friends or nearby Android devices without mobile data usage.
- The App provides support for a vast array of video file formats such as MP4, MKV, SRT, etc.
- You can also stream tons of movies or TV shows over the internet using MX player for free.
- No need to sign up or register anywhere in the app to get started, it’s completely free to use.
- MX Player can be installed on any Android device running on Android version 4.4 or higher.
- You can also add subtitle files to your videos with just one tap in the MX Player app.
- Option to download subtitle files from the internet without leaving the media player.
- The App is lightweight and doesn’t consume much storage space on your device.
There’s no reason to not try the MX Player app on your Android device, it’s probably the best media player you’ll ever come across in Google Play Store.
How To Install MX Player Apk On Android?
MX Player is an official app which can be installed directly on any Android device from Google Play Store, However, if you’re unable to download it from there, then you might have to follow the below mentioned alternate method to install the app on your Android device.
- Download the Apk file of MX Player app on your Android device using the download link.
- Now Go to your Downloads folder and Tap on the Apk file to begin the installation process.
- Enable “Unknown Sources” option if prompted during the installation process of MX Player.
- Now wait for a couple of seconds and the installation would be completed on your Android device.
- Grant storage permissions upon launching in order to start playing media files using MX Player.
- That’s it!
It’s mandatory to grant storage and other necessary permissions for the app to smoothly function on your Android device. Otherwise, you won’t be able to use the app on your Android device.
MX Player is currently one of the highly-rated Media Player App for Android devices in Google Play Store. Make sure to try out the app on your device by following the above-mentioned steps. There’s no way you’ll be disappointed with the performance of MX Player since it works flawlessly on pretty much any device. Let me know your experience with MX player in the comment section below.