Hubi is an app based on the Android platform that enables any user to watch popular and latest TV shows and movies from anywhere in the world at any time. The content (Movie or TV show) is delivered to the user over the internet, for absolutely free. Yes, you read it right! The App does not charge any monthly rentals or require any kind of subscription in order to use its service. You simply need to install the Hubi App on your Android device by following the guide mentioned in this article.
Well, I can’t deny the fact that there are a lot of apps are available in the market that provides the streaming service on smartphones. However, the majority of the streaming apps aren’t reliable, yet they charge an exorbitant amount of money as subscription charges for their service. That’s why a lot of people prefer to use free streaming apps such as Hubi App.
Hubi App Features:
The user interface and content offered in the Hubi App is on par with premium streaming apps available in the Google Play Store. The major difference is that Hubi App is completely free and supports pretty much all the Android devices without any issues. You can check the list below to know the features of the Hubi App.
- You can start watching your desired movies or TV shows without any Sign up in Hubi App.
- Option to download and save your favourite Tv shows and movies on your local drive.
- No need to download any additional or third party Media Players to stream content.
- Add your desired TV shows or Movies to the Favorites list to easily access them later.
- Find new movies and TV shows to binge-watch in your free time for free of cost.
- You don’t have to Register or Sign up or complete surveys to get started with Hubi App.
- Unrestricted access to thousands of Free Movies and TV shows from all around the world.
- Watch any movie or TV show from anywhere in the world at any time.
- Option to add custom subtitles when you’re foreign Movies or TV shows on your smartphone.
- Simple and straightforward interface to make your navigation easy and smooth in the app.
The list would be endless if I were to mention all the features of the Hubi App, in comparison to its competitors. Therefore, I’d recommend you to follow the below-mentioned guide to install the Hubi App on your Android device and try it out yourself.
How To Install Hubi Apk On Android?
Hubi App can be installed on any Android device simply download its Apk file from the below-provided link. Make sure to enable the “Unknown Sources” option on your Android device by going into the Settings menu in order to install the Apk files. Once the setting is enabled, you just have to perform the following steps, that’s it!
- Download the latest version of Hubi App in Apk file format on your Android device.
- Access the Apk file by going into the “Downloads” folder of your device and Tap on it.
- Select the “Install’ when shown on your screen to begin the installation of the Hubi App.
- Simply wait for a few seconds for the installation to complete successfully on your device.
- Launch the Hubi App and grant the required permissions in order to start using the streaming.
Simply open the Hubi App after it’s installation is complete and select a movie or TV show that you want to watch from the list. Now pick any streaming source once they’re aired and start watching!
Hubi App is constantly receiving updates from its developers to improve the performance and to ensure interruption-free user experience. Make sure to download the Apk file from the above-provided link since it contains the latest version without any virus. Let us know if you need any further help in the comments.