Pokemon comes in various versions and platinum version is one among them. It is a role playing video game which was developed by a company called Game Freak and was published the Pokémon Company and Nintenedo for the Nintendo DS handheld game console. It is part of the fourth generation of the Pokemon series of video games. It was on September 13, 2008, in Japan; March 22, 2009, in North America; May 14, 2009, in Australia and May 22, 2009, in Europe.In Platinum version, players start with three pokemon characters — Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup, and they control either a male or female child character.
The mascot of pokemon in this one is Giratina. It is this one who is the central character of the game. It had been given new forms along with a new parallel world called Distortion World. The gameplay stays true to pokemon mechanics. Players explore a large area, which ranges from mountains to bodies of water, grasslands, populated areas, and snowy expanses. Similar to previous titles, players have their Pokémon fight turn-based battles against other Pokémon.
How to Download an Emulator to play Pokémon Platinum Rom?
Emulators are necessary to paly pokemon on all kinds of devices: Android, iOS, and Windows or Mac OS devices. There are various types of emulators out there, while some of them are available free, some are not. It can be on your mobile devices or on your PC; you will always find an emulator for all kinds of devices.
You can download your emulator from any APK site. You will have to enable in your settings download from unknown sources. Then click on the link given on your APK site. once it is downloaded, click on install, when it is installed you can now start using it to paly Pokémon Platinum version. The various types of emulators are: My Boy! Free – GBA Emulator, John GBA Lite – GBA emulator, OpenEmu, Visual Boy Advance, GBA4iOS, VBA-M for Mac, VBA-M for Windows and iNDS. If budget is not your priority the you can always opt for paid GBA emulators because they give you extra settings and capabilities. You can also differently customize them. While, most free version applications have limited capabilities and you cannot use one feature more than once. Pokémon game series is no doubt one of the best games and emulators are great tools to enable playing Pokémon games on mobile devices and PC.
Pokemon Platinum Version (US) – NDS ROM Free Download:
There are various versions of Platinum Pokémon version. Of this 4998 one is the most recent version. It has file size of 46.3 MB. It is from the region of United States of America. It has the console of Nintendo DS, It is its download emulator. It is of the genre role playing. These are the steps you need to follow to answer the questions:
- You need to purchase a flashcard. A R4i Gold 3DS or DSTWO PLUS is usually recommended for the platinum version. They are legal in USA. If you are not sure whether they are legal in your area then you should check in with the local laws to avoid any complications.
- You then need to download the firmware from the site, and extract it to the root of the micro SD.
- You then need to go to your preferred rom site. You then need to type “Pokemon” in the search bar. Try with variations if it does not work. Choose a particular rom, then download it, and extract it in your micros card. You need only the field which ends with the extension of “.nds”. if any other file gets downloaded you can readily delete them.
- You then need to insert the flash cart, and insert the flash cart in to the DS. The Pokémon games always come with an extra hardware in the cartridge section when used trading.
Top 10 Most Downloaded Pokemon Platinum Rom GA:
The top 10 most downloaded Pokémon games are:
- Pokémon Gold and silver.
- Pokémon Platinum
- Pokémon Crystal
- Pokémon fire red and leaf green
- Pokémon black and white 2
- Pokémon emerald
- Pokémon sun and moon
- Pokémon Black and white
- Pokémon omega ruby and alpha sapphire.
- Pokémon let’s go Pikachu and let’s go eevee.
Conclusion: The reviews of Pokémon Platinum have got more or less positive result. It got aggregate scores of 84 and 83.14 percentages at Meta critic and Game Rankings. It was praised for being the best game in the Pokémon franchise. Sometimes it has been criticized for being almost the same with IGN, Nintendo Power, and GamePro. It was the fastest-selling game in Japan at the time, selling 7.06 million copies by March 31, 2010.