Anime is one of the most popular form of entertainment nowadays, with tons of TV shows and Movies releasing every day in Japan. There are millions of Anime fans from all around the world, showing that Anime industry isn’t just limited to Japan. However, it’s quite difficult to catch all the newly released Anime TV shows and Movies if you’re not in Japan. Of course, there a few sites and apps available on the internet that provide Anime streaming service to users, but most of them come with hefty price tags which many of us cannot afford to pay.
In this article, we’re going to introduce our readers to HitAnime App which is one of the most reliable and highly preferred apps when it comes to streaming Anime TV shows and Movies for free of cost various devices such as Android, and Windows. Go ahead and follow the instructions provided in the article to know how to download and install hitAnime app on your device right away without any issues.
How To Install Hitanime On Android
In order to install any Apk file on your Android device, you should first enable Unknown Sources by going into Settings->Developer Options->Allow Installations From Unknown Sources-> enable it, Now you may follow the rest of the steps to install the App.
- Go ahead and click on the link to download the Apk file of Hit anime on your Android device.
- Open up your Downloads folder and Tap on the Apk file of Hitanime to begin.
- Confirm the installation process by selecting Install whenever prompted on screen.
- Wait for the installation of Hitanime Apk to complete on your Android device.
- Now launch the App and grant the permissions required by the app to start using it.
That’s it, you can now start watching your favorite Anime TV shows and Movies for free on your Android device using Hitanime app for free.
How To Install HitAnime On Windows
Unfortunately, there’s no windows version of Hitanime available on the internet. Therefore, you will have to rely on Bluestacks or Nox Player to install Hitanime app on your Windows based computer or laptop. Follow the below steps to install HItanime on your PC for free.
- Download any Emulator such as Bluestacks or Nox Player on your computer or laptop.
- Run the installation file and perform the on screen instructions to complete the Emulator installation.
- Launch the Android Emulator on your PC and sign in with your Google account if prompted.
- Now download the Apk file of HItAnime app from the above provided link on your PC.
- Select the Apk file and drop it in the Emulator window to begin the installation process.
- It would take a couple of minutes for the installation to complete properly on your PC.
Once the installation is completed, you may launch the Hitanime app by clicking on its icon in the Emulator. There are no further steps or any kind of registration involved anywhere in the app to get started. You simply need to install the App on your device to start streaming your favorite Anime tv shows and Movies.
As of now, there’s no way to install Hitanime app on your iOS devices since it’s not available. Therefore, you may have to rely on premium streaming service providers to watch Anime content on your iOS devices. But for Android and Windows users, the above mentioned steps should be helpful. Let us know your experience with the app in the comment section below. Also, make sure to share the article with your friends who might be interested in watching Anime TV shows and Movies.