Amazon Prime Video is an on-demand video streaming service that allows you to watch a ton Movies and TV shows for free of cost. In case, you aren’t aware, you need to have Amazon Prime membership activated on your account in order to access the content on Prime video app. The Amazon Prime membership can be acquired for a year by making a one-time payment fee on the website. Talking about the membership cost, well, some of you find the cost of the membership to be higher compared to the value.
Well, you don’t need to dishearten yourself just because you don’t have the Amazon Prime membership or cannot afford to pay the membership charges. Today, in this article, we’re going to distribute a bunch of working Amazon Prime accounts which you can use to watch your favourite movies and TV shows for free on your Android device. Stick with the article till the end know more about Amazon Prime video accounts.
Amazon Prime Video Features:
In case if you’re new to the streaming world, then you might want to know more about the service first before trying it out. The below list of features should give you a brief idea about the service and what you get in it.
- Amazon Prime Video contains tons of TV shows, Original Series and Movies to watch.
- Loads of regional content is available in multiple languages to stream on your Android device.
- You can also save your desired Movies or TV shows on your device to access them later offline.
- Frequently new TV shows and movies are added to the content library for you to catch up.
- The App has a simple-looking and smooth user interface to enhance your viewing experience.
- You will also have the option to add custom subtitles in multiple languages to your stream.
- Newly aired TV show episodes are quickly made available in the app for users to watch.
- You can use the app to watch as many movies as you want without any restrictions.
- A single Amazon Prime account be used on up to three devices simultaneously.
- You will get to watch all the movies and TV shows in high quality without any buffering times.
Apart from the video streaming service, Amazon Prime offers a lot more such as free shipping on Amazon orders and free music streaming on your Android device using the Amazon Music app. You simply need to purchase the Amazon Prime membership to receive all the above-mentioned benefits.
Or you could simply pick one of the below mentioned Amazon Prime accounts to watch your favourite Movies and TV shows for free.
Free Amazon Prime Accounts:
The Prime accounts mentioned in the list below are all working at the moment. I’ve personally tried each and every one of them, all of them are working without any issues. However, please keep in mind that these only trial offer activated accounts. You will be able to use them only for 30 days, after that the accounts will expire.
Please do not try to change the password or email accounts. Also, we recommend you to pick up anyone account and leave the rest for other users.
Email Address Password
That’s all we’ve got at this moment. Go ahead and type the account credentials on your Amazon Prime video app to log in. You will be able to watch all the Tv shows and movies available in the app for free using the above-mentioned accounts. Also, keep in mind that accounts may get banned due to multiple logins.
I’ll be updating the list with new accounts from time to time. Make sure to bookmark this page to quickly access the page in future.
Amazon Prime Video boasts a lot of content in various categories and genres. If you’re someone who loves to watch movies or TV shows, then Prime Video would be the best streaming option for you. Go ahead and select any one of the above-mentioned accounts to watch your desired movies or TV shows for free on Amazon Prime video app. Make sure to check this page every once in a while to find new Amazon Prime video accounts.