You must be a big fan of Razer products. It is evident that products from the company ‘Razer.’ are not only good but reliable as well. Through, not everything is perfect as sometimes it creates some issues. You might be facing an issue with Razer Synapse. The reason you come across this article.
This is often a common issue that has been reported by some people over the internet. Due to Razer Synapse not working, one cannot connect their keyboard or mouse to the computer for playing games.
If you have visited this page looking for the solution? Then, you are in the right place. We are going to provide some detailed information to Fix Razer Synapse Not Working on Windows 10. Let’s have a look.
How to Fix Razer Synapse Not Working on Windows 10?
Before coming to the permanent solutions directly in this article, one should know about the reason causing this problem. It could be due to the outdated drivers in the computer.
Anyway, we are adding some methods to fix this problem. Let’s have a look.
Uninstall and Re-install Razer Devices in the Computer – 1
You can download the latest Razer drivers from its official website. However, make sure that you are logged out from the administrator account before installing any driver in the windows.
Uninstalling and re-installing the latest drivers in the computer will quickly fix the issue ‘Razer Synapse Not Working.’ Let’s have a look at the steps.
- First, one needs to open the RUN. You can open by holding Windows + R Keys.
- Just type devmgmnt.msc and press the ok button.
- Just look for the human interface devices and expand it.
- After that, look for the keyboards.
- Just locate the mice and other pointing. You can expand it if needed.
- Last, right-click on the Razer devices and press the uninstall button.
- You now have to go to the settings>apps and features.
- Just look for the Razer Synapse and press the uninstall button.
- You can now unplug all the Razer devices from the computer and plug them back in. The windows will not automatically install the drivers in the computer, and the issue ‘Razer Synapse Not Working.’ will get fixed.
Disabling Razor Surround – 2
If the issue does not get resolved using the first method. Then, you can try this method. Just follow the steps that we have added below.
- First, one needs to Uninstall Synapse. After that, delete old files.
- You now have to download Razer Synapse from the internet. Just connect the Synapse to the internet.
- You now have to click on Razer Surround> and click on the cancel button.
- Just do not update it. You now have to restart the computer.
You may also like to read,How to Fix MS Outlook Error [pii_email_2d113871790217b2253f]?
Here we come at the end. We know about the Razer products. The products are often good and portable for computer use. But, the issue is ‘Razer Synapse Not Working.’ generally gets arisen. Thus, we are adding this article to provide some definitive solution to fix this problem.
We hope it helps. If there is anything else to ask? You can always ask us in the comments section.