You must have heard the name of top email management software and client. It is no other than Microsoft Outlook. This application is often famous for its management. Meanwhile, you can manage clients and email accounts very easily. For instance, the outlook is often considered a professional application as it gets used by both businesses and individuals.
But, some errors like [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] usually get occur while sending an email or opening the application. This is even considered the biggest problem for business owners and individuals. We even know that most people come across this to know about the solutions to fix the outlook error code [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8].
Thus, we are adding this article to provide a solution to this error code. Let’s have a look.
What are the reasons behind the outlook error code [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8]?
Before coming to the solution, people need to know more about the root cause of this error. You cannot just guess it and come to solve it. However, multiple reasons are there for this error code. I cannot finish them in a single line, so adding them up all in points. Let’s have a look.
- You might be using multiple outlook email accounts. This is one of the primary root causes of this error.
- The stored cache files can cause this error.
- You might be using the web version of outlook.
- It could be due to any third-party software that you have recently installed in your system.
- Your outlook version must be not updated or outdated.
We now know the root cause of this error and all the possible reasons. We can now come to the solutions to fix this error code. Let’s have a look.
You may also like to read, How to Fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error in Outlook?
How to Fix [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] Outlook Error?
Honestly, multiple solutions are available over the internet to fix this error code. But, we are not going to make it fudgy for you. We will be adding some simple four methods from which you can fix this error. Let’s have a look at those four available methods.
- Update Microsoft Outlook.
- Delete the stored cache files.
- Delete the multiple outlook accounts.
- Auto Repair Tool.
Update Microsoft Outlook – 1
Sometimes, the outdated version of outlook could be the root cause of this error. You cannot just keep the old version and expect it to work fine at the end. You need to keep updating the application versions to make sure they work fine at the end.
For instance, if your Microsoft Outlook version is outdated and requires an update, then you will have to update. For this, we have added a quick procedure below.
- First, you need to uninstall the existing version of outlook. You can do this by going through the control panel and programs/features menu.
- You will have to uninstall the application completely.
- After that, you have to download the latest version of outlook from its official website.
- Once the download gets finished, you will have to install it normally on your system.
- Once installed, set up it as usual and see if the error persists.
Delete cache files – 2
The second reason could be the stored cache files. The cache files could be the reason behind the outlook error code [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8]. It is because sometimes the applications get stopped working or started popping errors when it gets heavy.
From the term heavy, I mean when it gets loaded with caches. Thus, it is often required to clear the application caches on time. You can quickly clear the junk files and caches from the application from the settings.
Delete the multiple or duplicate email accounts – 3
Sometimes the error could get occur due to the multiple or duplicate accounts that you might have added to your application. It is because the multiple accounts create a conflict with each other. This is one of the primary reasons for application to cause the error code [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8].
Anyway, we even have added a solution to it. You can remove the unwanted or duplicate email accounts from the list. We even have added a quick steps guide below.
- First, you need to open the MS outlook application on the computer.
- You now have to visit the File Menu >> Info >> Account Settings >> Manage Profiles section.
- Select the email accounts tab from the mail setup box.
- The email accounts will now get visible on the screen.
- Just delete all the duplicate email accounts except the one you are using.
- That’s all.
You can now open the application or restart your computer again to see if the error still gets persists.
Auto Repair Tool – 4
Lastly, if the error is still appearing on the screen, you need to just repair your outlook application. It is because sometimes the application gets crashed due to workload. In this case, you just need to repair your outlook application.
To repair your application? You will have to follow the below-given steps.
- First, you need to open the control panel on the computer.
- After that, select the programs and features option.
- You now have to look for the outlook application.
- Just right-click on it, and select the repair option.
- The auto repair tool will now start on the computer.
- Just click on the start button.
- The auto repair tool will now start fixing the application. (Just make sure the internet connection is active)
- Wait until the auto repair tool finishes its task.
- The auto repair tool will now automatically repair the application.
- Once the tool finishes its repair, just restart the computer.
- After that, you need to open outlook on the computer and see if the error persists.
Here we come at the end. There is no doubt. Microsoft Outlook is one of the popular applications for sending and receiving emails. But, everything comes with some traits, and so does the outlook. Sometimes, the [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] error code occurs.
Thus, we have decided to publish the solution over here. We have added all the possible solutions in this article. We hope it helps. If something else to ask? You can always ask us in the comments section.