Motorola is an American Multinational Telecommunication Company which was founded in the year 1928. The Company manufactures a wide range of smartphones and other gadgets as well. Recently, the Company announced to launch its latest Z-series smartphone “Moto Z3 Play” in a big event in the month of June, 2018. It is expected that Moto Z3 Play will be launched in the global market in August 2018. Gadget lovers are very much excited about this smartphone.
Moto Z3 Play Full Specifications
Moto Z3 Play is a classy and stylish smartphone. The design of the smartphone is unique and cool which attracts a lot of people. It is also a splash and dust resistant smartphone. It has all the specifications you want in your smartphone. It will be one of the finest Z-series smartphone of Motorola. Here, we are describing the full specifications of Moto Z3 Play smartphone.
- Moto Z3 Play has a 6.1 inch Super AMOLED display screen which has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The display screen is full HD which reproduces vivid colors. The display screen is made up of Corning Gorilla Glass which protects the display screen from any kinds of scratches.
- It is featured with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. The internal memory of the smartphone can be expanded up to 2 TB by using an external micro SD card.
- Moto Z3 Play runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System which is powered with an Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Processor and has Adreno 509 Graphics. It is a fast processing smartphone.
- It is dual SIM smartphone which supports GSM networks for both SIMs. Both SIM slots support Nano SIMs only. The smartphone supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The connectivity options include Wi-Fi networks, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth and GPS. It supports Volte networks but it doesn’t support micro USB.
- It comes with a non-removable Li-ion battery which has a capacity of 3000 mAh. It also has an USB Type C audio jack.
Moto Z3 Play Ultimate Features
Moto Z3 Play packed with numerous of ultimate features which make this smartphone unique and different from other smartphones. Here are the cool features of Moto Z3 Play:
- Moto Z3 Play is a dual camera smartphone which consist of 12 mega pixel primary camera with 8x digital zoom feature and LED flash. It also has auto flash and face detection features. The smartphone is featured with 8 mega pixels front camera for selfie lovers. It has unique features of high dynamic range mode and continuous shooting.
- It is a capacitive and multi touch screen smartphone through which you can manage multiple apps and play multiple games at same time. There would not be any hang issues in this smartphone due to its 4 GB RAM.
- The other feature of this smartphone is its fingerprint sensor which is mounted in the side of the camera.
Moto Z3 Play Price in India
The expected price of Moto Z3 Play in India is Rs. 33,300. The smartphone will be available in Black and deep Indigo colors.