For proper functioning of the HP laptops, you need the correct driver installed in your system. A driver is a piece of software that allows your laptop to communicate with some specific hardware. If your HP device is not working properly then a faulty driver is the main cause behind this. To fix this problem, you need to update the driver. For some HP devices, windows can automatically update the driver. But for some other device, you need to install the updated driver yourself, then you need to download the HP driver for window 10 manually. If you are also looking for the information related to the HP driver for window 10 then you are at the right place.
Before you find and download drivers for window 10, you need the model number for your HP laptop. You can find this information on the official website of HP by filling the model name of the laptop. For some specific products, you also required to know the specific operating system that your PC is running.
Here is the complete step by step guide on how to download the HP driver for window 10 and installation procedure:
- Visit the HP driver download page, enter your HP model number.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines until you go to the driver download page. then select the laptop system as window 10
- Now download the executable driver file that carries the drivers for window 10. Then double-click on the file and follow the further instructions to install the driver.
Next main step is the installation of the downloaded driver:
Next step is to install HP drivers for window 10. The downloaded driver file will be an executable file or a zip file. For zip file, you need to first unzip it and find the executable file in the archive.
Following steps are illustrated to show how to install the drivers for window 10 in the HP laptop:
- Firstly, go to the device manager
- Search the device that needs to install a driver.
- Right click on the selected device and choose update driver software
- Pick Browse my computer for driver software
- Now next step is to choose “select from a list of device drivers on my computer”
- Click have disk button
- Click browse. Now navigate to the folder where you have saved the downloaded driver file and browse them in the driver file.
- Now click OK button, the next button to finish the installation. After that, you might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.
HP Laptop Drivers Support Helpline Number for HP Drivers Support
If you are still facing any difficulty in the downloading and installing the drivers manually. You can search for the online help to their official website or HP customer support services that are available 24*7 and will provide you HP Drivers Support.
We are also providing the details of the toll-free helpline number for the HP Drivers Support to install HP drivers for window 10. All the relevant information will be provided by the tech expert team of HP.