This article is specially dedicated for who love playing arcade games like subway surfers, temple run, etc. There’s no doubt in saying that these infinite running games deliver a tremendous amount of fun, but at a certain level or at certain times you might feel dull. But if you have in game credits/coins then you can buy a lot of stuff in the game which will help you to survive in the game for a much longer time. And as per my experience, most of these games requires a huge amount of spending to buy credits/coins/points, etc. Those who are looking for a working hack/trick which can actually increase their points in the game must try Gamer Killer.
Game Killer Latest Version for Android
There are many blogs, (actually thousands of blogs) which are providing various download links of Game Killer, but most of them don’t work properly or contain virus/trojans. But don’t worry, here I’ll be sharing the link of Game Killer’s official site from where you can easy download the latest version of Game Killer.
How To Use Game Killer?
- First of all, download Game Killer’s latest version from the official site.
- Install the app on your Android device, then open the app, you will see all the apps installed on your device in the game killer.
- Select any one game, and press minimize button, Game killer will be floating on your screen,
- Now Start Playing any game which you want to hack, all you need to do is just collect some points/credits by completing missions in the game.
- Now click on Game killer, and enter the number of coins you’ve earned in game, let’s say you’ve earned ten coins then enter 10 in the input search,
- If you see a single value in the input search, then enter any value to multiple your credits/coins.
- In case, if it shows multiple values, then play the game and try again until you see a single value.
In order to use Game Killer, your Android device needs to be rooted properly, unless your device is rooted the app will not be able to multiply your coins in the game. The latest version works in almost every game, and is compatible with almost any Android device. So, that’s for now, if you have any questions/doubts regarding the app then do comment below in the comment section.