Xiaomi Mi 5 Confirmed release date and Features
Xiaomi was just established in 2009 and became world famous within three years. All Mi series mobile devices are running successfully in world market with its good looking outer frame features. Xiaomi launched Mi 4S in February, 2016b and with no gap Xiaomi planning to release Mi 5. Release date in India was confirmed and Xiaomi Mi 5 will entertain us from 15th March, 2016. Xiaomi announced about its two upcoming releases in January and planned to release in sequence. Expectations are more on Xiaomi Mi 5 as its earlier mobiles are with most updated features. It is going to entertain us with two versions with variation is internal memory and RAM capacity.
Xiaomi Mi 5 Specifications:
- Release date of Xiaomi Mi 5 was fixed on 15th March, 2016. Price was not yet fixed and expected price is around Rs. 28,990 and this may change later. It will be available from March in all online shopping websites and exclusively available in Flipkart.
- Xiaomi is well known for its outer body design and Mi 5 is designed with minimum weight and optimum body dimensions. It weighs around 129 grams with dimensions 144.6 x 69.2 x 7.3 mm. Coming to display, it is with 5.15 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen and with pixel resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- Primary camera is 16 Megapixels with phase detection autofocus and dual LED flash. The specialty of this camera is it is manufactured with OIS (4-axis) technology. For Video is designed with capacity 2160p@30fps and secondary camera is with 4 Megapixels.
- Xiaomi Mi 5 is designed in two versions with change in internal memory options. Internal capacity with 64 GB and 4 GB RAM. Other version is internal capacity with 32 GB with 3 GB RAM. For the both the mobiles expandable memory option is not provided.
- 3000 mAh non removable Li-Polymer battery. Xiaomi Mi 5 is available in four colors like Black, White, Gold and special color Ceramic.
- Generally Xiaomi brand will come with most updated software specifications and Mi 5 is designed with Andriod v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system and paired with Dual-core 1.8 GHz and dual-core 1.6 GHz processor.