Paranoid Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM has made debut for Nexus 10. The owners of the respective device should follow this guide to get Nexus 10 Paranoid Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
Nexus 10 Paranoid Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
Though the process mentioned ahead is well-written and is easy to understand, but still, there is not any surety that you will get success in it. Any wrong move can lead to negative results. You may end up in losing your important data which is a big loss indeed. Moreover, there may be serious damage to your device as well. So, we advise you to go with the process only if you have tried your hand in rooting before. If not, then better stop now. Those are stubborn and want to proceed ahead, please do at your own risk.
- As already mentioned, there may be loss of data. So, better take its backup. This is indeed a wise step and simple too. You can use any app to take backup, or can do it manually as well. Having the backup, you can be back to the normal stat at anytime you want to.
- Charge your device to at least 80 percent. Better if you charge it fully and then start.
- Your computer must have all USB drivers for your device, installed on it.
- You need to go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
- If your Nexus 10 is not rooted, then do so first, and then install ClockworkMod Recovery on it. Thereafter only you can move ahead.
Process to Get Nexus 10 Paranoid Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Download the Nexus 10 Paranoid Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM from here.
- Google Apps package can be downloaded from here.
- Connect your Samsung Nexus 10 with computer with the help of USB cable. You need to do so as to transfer the files downloaded above, to the SD card of your Nexus 10.
- You need to start your device into Recovery Mode, which can be done by pressing the Power, Center, Volume Down buttons together.
- Now, navigate to the option that reads “install zip from SD card”. Don’t know how to navigate? Come on, it’s very simple! Volume Keys are meant to be used for this purpose.
- Select the Nexus 10 Paranoid Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM that you downloaded in the first step.
- Power button is required to be pressed to confirm that you want to go with the file you selected.
- Now, the installation of Nexus 10 Paranoid Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM will start. Wait for it to get finished.
- Once it is completed, you can then start installing the Google Apps package. It is quite simple. Just follow the last few steps to do so.
- By going to main recovery menu, select the option that reads ‘reboot system now’.
All is done successfully! You have Nexus 10 Paranoid Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with you. Enjoy it!!