The free Google Chrome browser is one amongst the foremost wide used on the internet as of 2012. Whereas there are spreads of accessible Google Chrome skins/ themes, that alter the looks of the browser.
Google Chrome Skins Themes
The following are the steps to create the online scheme themes
- Navigate to the Chrome Theme website and click on the “Start” tab on the left of the screen for google chrome skins themes.
- In the Theme Name section Type a name for your theme and a brief description of your theme in the Description section to get google chrome skins themes.
- Click the “Images” tab to quote an inventory of elements that structure the Chrome theme.
- Click the “Frame” choice and select a color for the frame or click “Choose File” if you would like to use your own image. The image should be JPEG/PNG format only.
- Click the “Toolbar” option and select a color for the section of this tab and toolbar along, or click “Choose File” if you would like to use your own image.
- Click the “Tab background” option and select a color for tabs that aren’t active.
- Click the “New tab page background” option and click on “Choose File” if you want to use your own image. This is often the foremost visible area of the skin because it covers the whole background of a new tab that is opened.
- Select “No-repeat” from the “Ntp_background_repeat” menu if you do not need the background image to be recurrent. Select “Repeat-x” to repeat the image across the x-axis / the y-axis.
- Select “Center,” “Left” or “Right” from the “Ntp_background_alignment” drop-down menu to choose however you wish your background image to be aligned.
- Click the “Frame overlay” option and select an image that seems at the top left of the browser frame.
- Click the “New tab page attribution” option and select an image that may seem in the “Theme created by” section of each new tab that is opened. This can be the best spot to place your company/brand logo.
- Click the “Window control background” option and select an image to be utilized in the background for the window control buttons like closing/ maximizing.
- Click the “Colors & Tints” at the top of the page. Select color & tints buttons, text and frames per your preferences. The display area on the proper shows a period of time image however your theme can look thus use it as a visual guide.
- Click the “Start” tab and click on “Pack and install theme” to apply it to your Chrome browser. Click “Pack and download” theme to store it to your pc in CRX format. Click “Pack and download zip file” to save lots of the theme to your computer in an exceedingly format which will be uploaded to the Chrome Web Store ready for google chrome skins themes.